Ladies, Sweetest Day is swiftly approaching and I’m sure we all want to get the love of our life together on this amazing day to show our appreciation. Why not do it the right way, their way and not ours? Here I have 10 tips on the do’s and don’ts to make this holiday one to remember for the special someone in our lives:
- No fancy restaurants with horrible food — Men don’t care about what you went through to book an evening at the most expensive restaurant in town. In fact, they don’t care to eat on this day at all, dinners are common dates within a relationship. Don’t spend your whole check at a restaurant where the food is absolutely ridiculous with an awkward silence.
- No double date — Do not double date on Sweetest Day, this day is designed for you and your loved one only; enjoy each other’s company! If you do decide to double date, don’t go with your girlfriend and her man, more like his boy and his girl. Someone he has just about everything in common with, more fun and relaxing.
- The perfect gift —If you are going to buy a gift for your loved one, buy the perfect gift; no half do’s! Spend money. Real money. Don’t buy an outfit without the shoes or vice versa and don’t leave cash unless it’s big bills. Honey men don’t like petty cash, I’m sure you don’t either so do him as you want done to you. Get that gift together the right way and make him feel loved.
- No Nagging! — This is possibly one of the only days out of each year we as women are not allowed to nag. No nagging will be acceptable! Tend to his every need and be his best friend, not that annoying girlfriend you’re used to be.
- His night! — Lastly, let him enjoy his night however he pleases if you know what I mean. LOL! Sit back and be submissive, let him be in control and enjoy it just as much if not more than he does. Light candles, set the tone, play soft music, flow bubbles in the bath and be his simple precious jewel.